Telluride – Inspiring Beauty, Unrivaled Adventure
Known as the Festival Capital of the Southwest, Telluride offers over 30 summer events - something for everyone! Whether your reason is culinary arts, history, music, film or performing arts, Telluride has an event to suit any interest. A designated national historic landmark, the town of Telluride is one of the most stunning mountain communities to visit in the Country. With 14,000-foot peaks surrounding this lovely town, one may be tempted to sit back and enjoy the view, but the lure of events; biking, hiking, gourmet dining, historic walking tours and shopping will capture you. Year-round scenic gondola rides on the only FREE ariel tramway, public transportation system in North America! Come enjoy and experience the spirit of Telluride!
SUMMER LODGING SPECIALS:
Lodging Specials starting at $259 for 2-nights.
Based on double occupancy, prices per person.
- Wild West Festival - June 4-10
- Telluride MusicFest - June 8-17
- Telluride Bluegrass Festival - June 21-24
- Telluride Wine Festival - June 28 - July 1
- 4th of July Celebration
- Telluride Jazz Celebration - August 2-5
- Telluride Culinary Arts Festival - August 17-19
- Telluride Mushroom Festival - August 24-26
- Telluride Film Festival - August 31- September 3
- Blues and Brews Festival - September 14 - 16
FOR GREAT LODGING SPECIALS AND EVENT INFORMATION GO TO WWW.VISITTELLURIDE.COM
OR CALL 800-245-2293.