Spoil yourself with activities in Granby, Grand Lake, Kremmling or Winter Park, Colorado.
Granby - Grand Lake - Kremmling -
Winter Park/Fraser Valley -Hot Sulphur Springs
Let us introduce you to the best of the Rockies in Grand County, Colorado - Granby, Grand Lake, Kremmling and Winter Park / Fraser. Known for world-class skiing, the Colorado Rocky Mountains take on another life in the summer; that's what makes them so unique. Grand County makes it easy to escape the city and invites you to make your own summer adventure.
Grand County boasts more than 600 miles of trails throughout Arapaho National Forest and Rocky Mountain National Park. These trails make for perfect days of mountain biking, hiking, wildlife viewing, horseback riding or simply taking in the scenery.
Craving a Wild West adventure? Let the "Dude Ranch Capital of the USA" host you and your posse. Most of the ranches offer all-inclusive packages that include lodging, meals, trail rides, and other activities like tennis, swimming, spas, hayrides and cookouts.
Take advantage of the weather and show off your water sport skills! Launch your boat into the cool, blue waters of Grand Lake, Shadow Mountain Reservoir, Lake Granby,or Wolford Mountain Reservoir.
Step onto dry land and play one of Grand County's exquisitely groomed golf courses. If you love golf, then you'll absolutely adore Grand County. Our four world-class golf courses are arguably the prettiest in the world.
With all this to do and so much more, why aren't you already up here? For more information, a calendar of events, and lodging and activity specials visit www.Grand-County.com or call 1-800-341-3831.
Tops of the Rockies - Grand Lake
Grand Lake's historic Yacht Club will be the venue for the third annual "Tops of the Rockies" event, a fundraiser for the Juniper Library in Grand Lake sponsored by The Friends of the Grand County Library, Inc. This evening of celebration and entertainment will feature wine tasting and light hors d'oeuvres as guests mingle among the decorated tabletops. The settings, along with many other fine items and services, will be auctioned off during the evening. The "Tops of the Rockies" will take place on Friday evening, June 27th, from 5:30 to 8:00 PM. Tickets are $55 in advance and can be reserved by visiting www.gcld.org/topspayment.html. A limited number of tickets may be available at the door at $65 per person. Come enjoy yourself for a great cause. Call 970-627-0557.
Stay at one of many Grand County properties offering the 3rd Night Free with a paid two night stay! Click here for more specials like this one.
Summer Kick Off Events
- Fridays Beginning May 30: Granby Rodeo
- Fridays Beginning June 6: Granby Farmers Market
- June 7: Concert in the Park - Grand Lake
- June 7-8: Grand Lake Fine Arts and Crafts Fair- Grand Lake
- June 13-15: 44th Annual Hot Sulphur Days - Hot Sulphur Springs
- June 14: 6th Annual Habitat Hobble - Fraser
- June 14: The Grand Chorale Annual Show- Winter Park
- June 21: Chili Cook Off/ Fire Prevention Scholarship Fund - Grand Lake
- June 20-21: Kremmling Days Celebration - Kremmling
- June 21: Grand Lake Art Walk - Grand Lake
- June 27: Tops of the Rockies - Grand Lake
- June 28-29: Granby Fly Fishing Contest - Granby
- July 4: Celebrations in Grand Lake, Kremmling and Winter Park
- July 5: Rodeo Finale and Fireworks Display - Granby
For a glimpse of the many other events taking place in Grand County, visit the Calendar of Events.
For more information and to view great events and lodging packages in Grand County visit www.grand-county.com or call 1-800-729-5821.